Revildor’s Response to Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
To our Community:
Revildor’s primary concern is for the health of its employees and customers. To that end, we have taken measures to ensure a safe work environment during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
- Revildor is ready and prepared to act on a moment’s notice, should work need to be interrupted.
- We are ensuring our employees are practicing OSHA safety practices consistent with the CDC and WHO safe work practices.
- In an abundance of caution: We have asked our employees to stay home, and self-isolate, if they show any symptoms of cold, allergies, or flu-like symptoms, including those symptoms outlined by the WHO to be associated with COVID-19.
- The building where our office is located is also committed to regularly sanitize high-frequency touchpoints like doors, door handles, common areas, meeting rooms, reception, shelves, glass panels, kitchen cupboards and furniture to minimize risk.
- We, too, are regularly sanitizing our work areas and asking our employees to continually wash their hands.
- We will monitor the situation daily by listening to our local, state and federal officials, including the Centers for Disease Control (DDC) and World Health Organization (WHO).
We also need your help to keep us all safe, and ask all our neighbors, friends and family to follow the World Health Organization recommendations for reducing the spread.
For more information on the Coronavirus visit: